jueves, 14 de febrero de 2008

Especial de Valentine's Day: frases cinéfilas del día...


-

Want a Blueberry Kiss or an American Pie Kiss?


1
"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But, then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love, to be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy, therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness — I hope you're getting this down."

Love and Death (1975)


2
"Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best."

Love and Death (1975)


3
"Sex alleviates tension. Love causes it."

A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy (1982)


4
"Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words."

Closer (2004)


5
"Love is the answer, isn't it? But, sex raises a lot of very interesting questions..."

Kinsey (2004)


6
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

Moulin Rouge! (2001)


7
"People shouldn't experience the act of love until they are in love."

Cruel Intentions (1999)


8
"It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends."

Love Actually (2003)


9
"I think they meant it when they said you can't buy love. Now I know you can rent it, a new lease you are my love - on life... be my life."

Rent (2005)


10
"I can make Amour and Psyche for you. Now."

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006)

6 comentarios:

Leo Ávila dijo...

En los primeros minutos de este institucionalizado y comercial día, de todos modos quiero dejarte un gran abrazo :)

Love is a force of nature
BBM

Paxton Hernandez dijo...

Yo también soy cursi y qué.

Feliz 14.

Carlos Reyes dijo...

En mi twitter acabo de poner la de LONELY HEARTS... algo cruel pero llegadora..

"Has anybody ever loved you that way?, to kill or die, for you"

Eddney Todd dijo...

Feliz 14 a los cuatro: Ben, Leo, Paxton y Carlos.

Esa frase de Lonely Hearts si que estâ llegadora. Y la de BBM es una verdad absoluta.

12345 dijo...

Pues mi frase favorita de todas las que pusiste es la de Christian de Moulin Rouge..jeje...

Re Sweeney Todd: Es una obra maestra! Así de sencillo. A mí también me gustó muchisimo. Tanto que la fui a ver dos veces el pasado fin de semana y la quiero ver otra vez jajaja. En cuanto más pienso acerca de ella más me gusta. Le puse 9.5 pero creo que por esa razón ya le dare el 10. La música es bellisima. Mis canciones favoritas que además no me las puedo sacar de la cabeza son "Epiphany" y "My Friends". Las he estado tarareando desde que vi la peli ... jeje.

Muchos saludos!

Viviana en vivo dijo...

Woody es siempre uno de mis favoritos...podría hacer un compendio con las frases interesantes de sus películas.

Saludos Ed. No he podido ver Sweeney Todd. Sniff. Espero poder ir esta semana.